This web site is operated by MorrisCape LTD t/a Eco-Operative.co.uk. All orders are bound by our Terms & Conditions. Please ensure you are happy with these before proceeding with your order.
Product Selection and Installation
It is your responsibility to choose a product which suits your needs.
Once we have delivered your product, you are responsible for storage and installation.
It is your responsibility to ensure that products are installed correctly and in compliance with current Building Regulations. Contact the Building Control Officer of your Local Authority to find out how these regulations apply to you.
We strongly recommend that you do not book a date for installation until the item has been delivered.
It is the customers responsibility to ensure the fitters are suitably qualified to fit their product. If you are unsure then we recommend checking on the HETAS or Gas Safe approved web sites.
While we endeavour to only allow products to be sold when we have the level of stock available to meet your order, we reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered. In such cases we will inform you as soon as possible and refund the price paid for such goods as soon as possible and in any case within 30 days.
All sizes and measurements are approximate. We do however try to ensure that all sizes, measurements and images on the web site are as accurate as possible. All pictures on the web sites are for illustrative purpose only, and may not exactly match the product itself. Colours may vary to those illustrated and can look different on other computer screens. We never knowingly publish misleading or incorrect product descriptions or images.
• Free standard delivery is available for the majority of orders over £100 to mainland UK, except certain Highland postcodes. Additional delivery charges may apply for orders to Ireland or Northern Ireland.
• Purchases under £100 incur a nominal £15.00 delivery fee.
• Dispatch for delivery normally takes up to two weeks, depending on availability. It can take up to six weeks in some instances, if the lead time is longer than six weeks you will be informed by email of the estimated lead time for your goods.
• Delivery of stoves to Ireland or Northern Ireland is available for selected products only. We do not deliver stoves outside the UK, Ireland and Northern Ireland. You will be contacted before your order is processed to confirm eligibility. This excludes any promotional offers we may run from time to time.
• Please let us know, as soon as possible, if there will be a problem with access, so we can make alternative delivery arrangements.
• The majority of our products are very heavy. There will be one driver who will help, but we suggest you have at least one other person with you to assist.
• The driver will move the stove to the nearest wheel point, depending on access. The driver will be unable to move the goods across graveled, or unfinished drives, through narrow openings, or up steps.
• We must advise that you check the goods while the driver is still there.
• If the driver refuses to wait then please mark the goods as damaged/unchecked on the delivery note, so you are covered for all eventualities.
• If you have checked the goods and they are found to be damaged, please mark this clearly on the delivery note and refuse delivery.
• If goods are damaged please contact our Customer Service team, quoting your Order Reference and we will ensure replacement parts are sent out immediately.
• If you are unavailable when your palletised stove is delivered then re-delivery charges will apply.
• If you cancel an order after it has been dispatched, we regret that you will be charged for the return delivery costs, even if the products have not reached your address.
Upon delivery of the goods to you, the goods shall be at your risk. In spite of delivery having been made, title in the goods shall not pass to you until you have paid the price for the goods in full and no other sums whatsoever shall be due to us from you. Until title in the goods passes from us, you shall hold the goods on a fiduciary basis as bailee and shall store the goods at your own cost separately from all other goods in your possession and marked in such a way that they are clearly identified as our property.
We always recommend that you do not book an installer until you are in receipt of the goods. We are not liable for any costs incurred by you or any loss of earnings. For example; if a delivery is delayed in any way and you have to rebook an installer then we are not liable for any extra charges that the installer may charge you. We are also not liable for any loss of earnings as a result of you taking time off work to accept a delivery even if it is late or delayed.
Cancellations and Returns
Mail order, telephone and internet sales to individuals (not businesses) are covered by the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014, which protect you by providing a 14 day cooling off period from the day after the product has been delivered. A customer has the option to cancel any order between the time of placing it and 14 working days after delivery. Cancellations must be in writing by post or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (not to ANY other email address) and quoting the Order Number. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014 you have the right to receive a refund within 14 working days of cancellation. We normally pay refunds within 7 working days of cancellation or when goods have been returned safely (whichever is the latter). You are advised to retain the packaging. The goods must not have been fitted, installed or used in any way. The goods must be unmarked and free from blemishes of any kind, and you must return them in a saleable condition.If you cancel the contract under the Distance Selling Regulations, it is your statutory duty to take reasonable care of the goods from the time you receive them until you return them to us.If you cancel the contract under the Distance Selling Regulations and do not return the goods as required, we may charge you our direct costs of recovering the goods. The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
Our Returns Policy
We strive to supply goods in excellent condition. Some of our products are both heavy and fragile, and need careful handling until installed. We will repair or replace (for free) any item found defective or damaged before delivery or during unloading. This is in addition to your manufacturers guarantee. We cannot accept return of products which are damaged after delivery. If you wish to return part or all of your order please email email@example.com, ensuring you quote your order number and the date you received your goods. You must confirm that the goods are in the original packaging, unused in anyway and that we are able to inspect the goods before signing for them. Failure to do this will result in no return number or address being issued. Items returned to us must be sent by recorded delivery.
Product information is offered in good faith, but should only be regarded as a guide. Confirm any details before making any purchasing or contractual arrangements.
Eco-Operative or any of their employees can accept any liability for errors or omissions on this web site. We make every effort to provide accurate information, but errors and omissions are possible. Dimensions and other specifications given on this site are mostly as provided by the manufacturer and may be approximate (sometimes manufacturer-supplied information is contradictory). Specifications may change without notice. Please confirm any specific details before ordering.
All prices shown on this website include VAT at the prevailing rate. All goods and prices are subject to availability from our suppliers. You can pay by debit card, credit card or BACs.
We shall not be liable for any failure to perform, or delay in performing, any of our obligations under the contract if and to the extent that the failure or delay is caused by circumstances beyond our control.
Goods remain the property of the supplier until paid for in full.